1) Adam and I made a "Welcome Home Daddy" sign tonight. We actually went to Walgreens in the 14 degree weather to get the supplies. Sigh.
2) Adam has started pretty fiercely with his terrible twos! We've had numerous meltdowns and many time outs, this week.
3) I started my classes, this week. I am IN LOVE with my World Religions class.... Stay tuned for a new BLOG that goes along with that class. OH YES- A BLOG!!! WOO! :)
4) Kellan said I had too much time on my hands, because I was taking pics of myself (I know she was joking with me), but seriously... Every so often I just get in the mood to look pretty and capture it! haha. Plus, I had to put something on the blog about me, for Andy to read. As much as he loves his kids.... he wants to see pics of ME too! :)
5) No new progress with Matthew. I think we're going to go straight to a specialist. I am sick of running around in circles with our doc. I don't want my baby to suffer, anymore!
6) Blogger is being silly and will not post photos :( In this spot would have been an adorable photo of Matthew.
7) Everything is chapped and dry. I highly DISLIKE winter!
8) Tomorrow- we shall have Chipotle, to celebrate Andy being home. Yay for not cooking dinner!
9) Hmm apparently the word "chipotle" is not in the computer's dictionary... when I right clicked on it to see if I had really spelled the word wrong, the first word in the list is "Chippendale" !! HA HA HA. Chippendales might be spicy, like chipotles.... but.... clearly NOT the same thing! (Forgive me to my two mommies who read my blog... I don't really know what Chippendales are... I am innocent, I promise :) )
10) I seriously need sleep.
HAPPY WEEKEND!! HAPPY WEEKEND!!