Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 3

Bad day... must do meme (stolen from Cheeky) instead:


Finish the sentence with the 1st thought that comes to your mind.

I know.... lots of useless information!

I believe... in miracles

I fought.... I don't fight!!!

I am angered.... when i don't take my drugs. HA HA HA.

I love....my husband and kids

I need.... a piece of candy

I take.... vitamins (yea... first thing that came to mind. weird)

I hear.... Matthew's music in his bedroom

I drink.... coffee

I hate.... nothing. Hate is a bad word.

I use.... deodorant. (wow. I can't believe the things that are coming to mind)

I want..... my andy home :(

I like.....being silly

I feel.... sleepy

I wear.... fun clothes!

I left.... my purse in my car. poop.

I do..... not like green eggs and ham.

I hope.... for world peace. (ha ha. not really...well... i do...but... gah... never mind)

I dream.... really weird dreams! (too much CSI)

I drive... my perty Jeep. My lovvvve mobile.

I listen.... to my i-pod, a lot.

I type..... fast

I think.... a lot of things.

I need... hot chocolate.

I wish... I had hot chocolate.

I am.... Brittany, nice to meet you.

I regret.... nothing

I care.... about my friends and family

I should.... go to sleep soon

I am.... hey...we already did an "i am"

I said... SO, that's why (you want to know how many time I said THAT today?!?!?!)

I wonder.... why talk shows are so stupid.

I changed.... a diaper about 5 minutes ago.

I cry... a lot these days.

I lose.... things every so often.

I leave... you to go load the dishwasher and to wash the towels Matthew puked all over. Oh yes... he's at it again. Now YOU tell me he doesn't have something wrong?! Doctors. grr.

10 comments:

Rose said...

Very cute Brittany, hope tomorrow is a better day! And Matthew is feeling better, too.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Good Job!!!

I am sorry little one is feeling puny. Hope he gets better soon.

jennwa said...

You did a great job on that. Very cute.

I hope you little one is feeling better soon.

Homegrown Tribe said...

Poor little guy... sorry he's sick again. And you're without your hubby.

have a great day

Kat said...

I think this is my fav meme. So fun! I might have to steal this from you.
Oh yeah, one more thing. You crack me up!

Kellan said...

"I do not like green eggs and ham" - you are difinitely a mommy!! Cute answers - have a good day Brittany - see you later. Kellan

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

What a cute meme! I've never seen this one before.

Christina said...

You crack me up. you are just so funny, I was giggling again and again as I read this!

kim said...

That was fun.... sorry about your little guy.

Sassy said...

Great job