2) Being stuck in the house, due to potty training, sucks. He forgets to tell me he has to potty if we are out and about, so homebound we are.
3) We found out this week that Andy is going out of town for 4 days (Jan 21-24). I am freaking out a little. shh...don't tell him. We knew he'd have to travel, once he graduated, but I was hoping they would overlook him. If I am loopy that week, you will know why! Who wants to keep me company???? :)
4) We also found out that we can dedicate Matthew, at church, January 27th! I am hoping we can get a little party together, before then, like we did for Adam. I've decided much less people, this time. Adam's party was huge. I'm too tired for huge, this time. Is that terrible?
5) I've been trying to learn how to work my camera better. I think my photos are getting better. Trying to learn how to focus and how to get the best angles. It's fun!
6) Classes start in three weeks. BLAH!
7) I am currently very addicted to CSI (original...not the city ones). I could watch this show ALL day and still not have enough of it. It's so interesting.
8) Sore throat and sinus drainage = crappy feeling mommy.
9) New layout. Good or bad? I think I want to add the name of my blog somewhere. I was just glad to figure out the html to edit the template.
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!