Friday, January 11, 2008

50 Random Questions

Ok, I saw this elsewhere and well... you guys don't want to know JUST about my kids, right? :0) So here's something about ME!

1. Do you like blue cheese?
If it's mixed with something else, yes. I like it on salad!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nooooo.... that's terrible.

3. Do you own a gun?
No, I don't care for weapons.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
Cherry, of course!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depends on the appointment

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I REALLY REALLY dislike hot dogs! I like veggie dogs, but can't handle the hot dog.

7. Favorite Christmas song?
"O' Holy Night"

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee....of course!

9. Can you do push ups?
Yep

10. What do you order at starbucks?
Either a non-fat cafe mocha, no whip or a grande house with 2 shots of sugar free cinnamon dulce. YUM

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Wedding ring

12. Favorite hobby?
blogging, taking photos and cooking

13. How do you eat your eggs?
egg beaters :)

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
hey look, a kitty.... haha no.

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
Not sure. I like myself.

16. Middle name?
Ann Marie

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
Yummy tortilla chips, Watching CSI and I lovvve it, I wish Matthew would stop crying and GO to SLEEP

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
yesterday? nothing.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
Water, Coffee, Diet Coke

20. Current worry right now?
nothing

21. Current hate right now?
I don't hate. That's not nice.

22. Favorite place to be?
With my boys :)

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
ha. ummm... I think I woke up long enough for midnight, and then back to sleep.

24. Where would you like to go?
someplace WARM!

25. Name 3 people who will complete this?
hmmm I challenge you bloggy friends... someone needs to do this :)

26. Do you own slippers?
umm yes. I don't wear them though.

27. What shirt are you wearing?
light yellow Ann Taylor t-shirt and my new hoodie :) I love it.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
umm no. I prefer flannel.

29. Can you whistle?
yes

30. Favorite color?(s)
teal

31. Would you be a pirate?
ARGH. yes!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
whatever happens to be in my head at that time

33. Favorite girl's name?
Chloe. Someday we'll have our Chloe.

34. Favorite boy's name?
Adam and Matthew... oh... and Andrew, too. lol

35. What's in your pocket right now?
nada

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Adam! He's a hoot. He makes me laugh all of the time.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Strawberry Shortcake

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Tendinitis in both ankles. I spent the summer before 5th grade with casts on both legs. It was terrible.

39. Do you love where you live?
yea. I like it well enough.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2

41. Who is your loudest friend?
I am probably the loudest of my friends. hahaha. Seriously, if you know me... you will agree.

42. How many dogs do you have?
1

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
everyone. haha. Just kidding. My husband does!

45. What is your favorite book?
I don't really have one.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Every candy. seriously. I love Mike and Ikes.

47. Favorite Sports Team?
O-H-I-O! Buckeyes, of course.

48.What song do you want played at your Funeral?
something that everyone can dance to!

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"Oh crap, I am late!"

12 comments:

Kellan said...

I loved this - I'm going to steal this from you and do it too I think (not that I don't have about 5-8 tags I haven't done yet). And now I know why you like me - for my Chloe!

Have a great weekend Brittany - thanks for always coming over to see me. See you soon. Kellan

Anonymous said...

great idea... Brit

Arizaphale said...

Hahah. Some good answers there Brittany! can relate to the last one...I'm usually late for everything! Casts on both ankles reeeally sucks poor you. And I think the coolest thing is that you like yourself. No one can fail to love you when you love yourself. It's what I pray my children will eventually learn to do :-) Wish they had you here as a role model.

Stacy said...

Great list...I stole it too! Love all of your answers :)

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

That was a really fun one! Good answers. You crack me up!

Sassy said...

Love this post. We have a lot in common, actually. I will fulfill your challenge and post this on my blog too!
Ohhh, and my youngest cries, or sings, and won't go to sleep either. UGH!

kim said...

That was fun... I may try to do that one day soon....

Dawn said...

I drink the same three things too. Seriously. I don't consume any other beverages. :)

Christina said...

This is a fun one! Some of your answers made me laugh. A lot of them are the same as me, too! I wanna do it too...but feeling swamped with work stuff right now, no time! Remind me if I don't do it in the next week. :o)

jennwa said...

This is the first time to your blog, so it was a good post to get to know you. I came from Kellan's blog.
You had great answers. It was good to get to know a little about you. I am sure I will be back.

Anonymous said...

Intersting :)