Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bloggy Flowers

Friends come from all places of the world, in different shapes, sizes, religions, nationalities, personalities, styles, backgrounds, and the list could go on and on. In the blogging world, friends meet because they share similar ideas and lifestyles. The friends I have accumulated, while blogging, found out more about me, in a shorter amount of time, than some of my "real life" friends! We share a unique opportunity to join together in what I predict, will be the main form of communication, in the near future-- over the internet. I am thankful for my friends and I am blessed to have them in my life!

One of my friends, Arizaphale, is one of those blogger friends from afar. I am filled with joy that she is my friend! She has recently awarded me with this:

Thank You, dear friend! :)

I now want to pass this along to some of my bloggy friends: Brittany of Four Little Men (we literally live about 2 minutes from each other, yet have not met... hmm... we need to have a playdate!), Kellan of On the Upside (Read her blog! She is awesome!), Kathryn of Seeking Sanity (One cool mama! She had a pair of boots, on her Christmas wish list, that I too would wear in a minute!), and Dawn of Against the Window Pane (Not only did we have our second kids on the same day, but we also have a lot in common! Such a cool woman!).

I could really give this to everyone I know! You're all such inspirations to me, and I value our friendships! :)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness! So sweet! I'm looking for a virtual vase right now! :)

I see Matthew is sitting up! Great! Eli's still working on that one. He's had more than one topple straight forward onto his head, but he's such a little beefcake that he doesn't seem too affected by it.

(I just looked up "beefcake" in the dictionary to make sure I had the right word and this is its definition: "a usually photographic display of muscular male physiques"... um, yeah, that's what I meant when I was describing my SIX MONTH OLD! ha ha ha)

You deserve every recognition you have on your blog because you're awesome!

Kellan said...

Hi Brittany - congratulations on this very nice award - you deserve it, as you are a great friend! And thanks so much for passing it on to me - I am so honored, as I truly consider you one of my friends and love visiting with you and getting to know you. Thanks and see you soon. Kellan

Blueberry said...

congrats on the lovely flowers!! :)

Homegrown Tribe said...

My first award! Thanks so much! We DO need to get together soon.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

have a great night!

Christina said...

Your sweet words about bloggy friends are right on the money! I am glad to call you a friend, too. :o)

Anonymous said...

How sweet, congrats.