Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tagged...I'm it!

Sarah has tagged me for this fun little meme. I know I just did this one 2 weeks ago.... but who cares?! I'll do it again! I know I can come up with 7 more weird facts. Here we go:


Here are the rules:
1~ Link to the person's blog who tagged you.
2~ Post these rules on your blog.
3~ List seven weird or random facts about yourself.
4~ Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them.
5~ Let every person know they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.


1) I sing and dance while driving. Oh yes, I do.

2) I am obsessed with CSI. I can't stop watching this show. It's amazing. It's exhilarating. It's intriguing. I <3 it! I seriously watch it at least once a day.

3) My wedding ring is a size 3. I hear this is weird ?!?!

4) I only went to high school for 3 years... and not really because I am smart... I just could, so I did!

5) I love cook books. I read them like novels.

6) I can't stand the feel of foam or velor. yuck. It makes me want to cry thinking about it.

7) Black nail polish is a new favorite of mine. Maybe I am emo? Maybe I am goth?
Maybe I watch too many fashion shows? Oh yes, it's that one.

Well... I don't think I shall tag anyone for this. If you want to do it... go for it! :)

10 comments:

FosterMom said...

I just found your blog - you know, just randomly clicking blogging links. Anyway, I'm a mom to two boys and a girl - ages almost three, two and one. Looking forward to continuing to read your blog.

Blueberry said...

ahhhh, memories of helping eric fill your work locker with foam.... ;) ha ha!

and yes, size 3 is weird, miss tiny hands! mine is a 6 1/2.

KG said...

I watch too many fashion shows, too - I'm especially obsessive about Project Runway. Thanks for visiting my blog - please stop in again!

Kellan said...

Size 3 is tiny! And the black nail polish - my girls would think you are so cool! Take care and have a good Sunday. Kellan

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I also sing and dance in the car! I have been in love with CSI since it came on (the Vegas one of course).

Size 3!? My class ring in highschool on my PINKY was a size 4 so either you have really tiny hands or I have man hands - I think I will go with you are just tiny....LOL

Christina said...

The more I learn about you, the more fun you seem. :o) Funny about the black nail polish, you goth. Haha! I don't even remember what my ring size is (I think 5 1/2...but I might be making that up), but size three sounds itty-bitty!

Don Mills Diva said...

I love cook books too! Never get tired of reading them though I attempt a lot less since Graham came along!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Size 3??? Yeah, that's pretty unusual. But you look pretty tiny in your pictures. I wear a 6, and I've never known anyone who had below a 4 1/2.

Kat said...

I sing and dance in the car too, and I don't care if anyone is watching. It's fun. :)
My wedding ring is a size 4, and I thought THAT was small. Wow!

Arizaphale said...

Black nail polish??? You are such a dag!!!!! hahahahaha

Wedding rings...ours are sized in letters.... I THINK I am an N

Sing and dance while driving??? Yea Baby!!!! ME TOO!!! The Baby Angel is constantly trying to be invisible at the traffic lights.

Bad news about the foam and velour...deep breaths....