Wednesday, January 30, 2008

An Award :)

One Scrappy Chicklet has given me an award! I have to admit, I am a nerd, and I always get so excited when I get awards or when people just comment on my posts. I actually will call my hubby at work and say "I have 20 comments" or "someone likes me and gave me an award." All while, I am sure, his eyes are glazing over and he's thinking "why in the world did I marry this woman?" And then he remembers I have a nice.... sense of humor.

Anyway- for some reason Miss Chicklet believes I am Excellent!! :) Thanks, for thinking I am excellent and thanks to anyone who actually reads this blog! :) I appreciate it.

Anyway- I have the privilege to pass on this award to 10 other blogging buddies. So, here I go:

1) Cheeky- Her page is covered in Flamingos and pink. Need I say more?

2) Jennifer- This woman puts Martha Stewart to shame! Her crafts and ideas are SO cute! Plus, she just a sweet lady and I love reading her posts! (and while she has already received this, it wasn't from me...soooo there)

3) Sassy- I love her. She makes me laugh, with her posts, daily. Plus she always comments on my fair skin and youthful look- I love her even more when she says that. ha ha.

4) Sarah- She loves her boys as much as I love mine. She has a bread machine, I slightly envy, and I am sure she's eating nice warm bread right now. sigh. :)

5) Kim- I've not been reading her blog long, but I like her a lot. She takes great photos and has the cutest little nephews and niece!

6) Kelly- I love reading this blog. Plus, she is up for some blogging awards-- GO VOTE! :)

7) Beth- Another blog I have not been reading long, but one I've really enjoyed reading! Something about this mommy is just so special. She is one I would love to know in person! :)

8) Bradley- This is one of my favorite blogs to read. A stay at home papa with one of the cutest little guys I ever saw!

9) Arizaphale- I just love this woman. Seriously, if I ever make to Aussie one day, I am searching her out. And I have a feeling she'd let me :)

10) Kim- Not only are Will and Lauren super cute, this mommy is spunky and fun! She takes great photos and tells great stories! Great blog to read! :)


Whew. I wish I could give out more! I love all of my blogging buddies. So if you're reading this, and I didn't mention you, don't worry... I love you! :)

12 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Thank you so much for the award!
And I have to say,I agree...your blog is EXCELLENT!

Kim said...

Oh that's cool! That's very cool! Wow! Hehe, thanks! Your blog is excellent as well!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

OH THANK YOU!! I think you are pretty EXCELLENT too!!

Bradley's Mom said...

Thank you for giving my wonderful son such a lovely award!

I LOVE your blog........I don't always comment, but I read it frequently!

Have a great day!!!

Linda

Don Mills Diva said...

I am truly honored! Thank you so much!

The Egel Nest said...

Brittany -

I accept this award with honor...your blog is most certainly excellent!

I also get similar eye rolls from the beautiful wife...but she affords me the time to blog and supports my blog addiction :)

Thanks for such nice comments about the nest and also for your consistent patronage of my humble little blog :)

Much love,

Bradley
The Egel Nest

kim said...

Brittany - so nice of you to think of me. I'm honored! I'll be sure to post this excellent award first chance I get tomorrow. (since I'm looking at t minus 30 minutes and counting for bedtime)
You're the best. Thank you!

Rose said...

You go girl! You deserve it because you are excellent.

Warmly
R

Arizaphale said...

Oh Poo!!!! Now I wish I had gone with my gut and given out lots of awards!!!!!!!!!! :-( Serves me right for being so teacher-y!!!! :-D But anyway, now you are officially EXCELLENT even though we all knew it already!! Thank you so much for giving me an E too. You are also officially one of the sweetest gals in the blogosphere. you bet your sweet a** you can look me up if you're in Aus!!!! You could even stay but I'm afraid our house comes with a 'sulky teenager' warning :-D
Anyway. You GO GIRL........

Sassy said...

OK OK, I will get you a scone to go with your coffee, you don't have to bribe me....I ADORE your blog and I just know, we would be BFF if you lived in Texas, there is no denying it!

(check is in the mail)wink wink

<3 Sassy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, well-deserved and your choices are excellent as well.

Christina said...

yay, congrats on another award! You're getting quite the collection! :o)