One Scrappy Chicklet has given me an award! I have to admit, I am a nerd, and I always get so excited when I get awards or when people just comment on my posts. I actually will call my hubby at work and say "I have 20 comments" or "someone likes me and gave me an award." All while, I am sure, his eyes are glazing over and he's thinking "why in the world did I marry this woman?" And then he remembers I have a nice.... sense of humor.
Anyway- for some reason Miss Chicklet believes I am Excellent!! :) Thanks, for thinking I am excellent and thanks to anyone who actually reads this blog! :) I appreciate it.
Anyway- I have the privilege to pass on this award to 10 other blogging buddies. So, here I go:
1) Cheeky- Her page is covered in Flamingos and pink. Need I say more?
2) Jennifer- This woman puts Martha Stewart to shame! Her crafts and ideas are SO cute! Plus, she just a sweet lady and I love reading her posts! (and while she has already received this, it wasn't from me...soooo there)
3) Sassy- I love her. She makes me laugh, with her posts, daily. Plus she always comments on my fair skin and youthful look- I love her even more when she says that. ha ha.
4) Sarah- She loves her boys as much as I love mine. She has a bread machine, I slightly envy, and I am sure she's eating nice warm bread right now. sigh. :)
5) Kim- I've not been reading her blog long, but I like her a lot. She takes great photos and has the cutest little nephews and niece!
6) Kelly- I love reading this blog. Plus, she is up for some blogging awards-- GO VOTE! :)
7) Beth- Another blog I have not been reading long, but one I've really enjoyed reading! Something about this mommy is just so special. She is one I would love to know in person! :)
8) Bradley- This is one of my favorite blogs to read. A stay at home papa with one of the cutest little guys I ever saw!
9) Arizaphale- I just love this woman. Seriously, if I ever make to Aussie one day, I am searching her out. And I have a feeling she'd let me :)
10) Kim- Not only are Will and Lauren super cute, this mommy is spunky and fun! She takes great photos and tells great stories! Great blog to read! :)
Whew. I wish I could give out more! I love all of my blogging buddies. So if you're reading this, and I didn't mention you, don't worry... I love you! :)