Wednesday, January 2, 2008

In with the New!

Adam had something new happen to him, for New Years: he got a haircut! I couldn't hold off any longer. His hair was taking over his head. I couldn't even get it to lay down with gel or hairspray... So.... I gave in! I think he looks great, and his Nonnie did a wonderful job cutting it! Thanks Nonnie! :)




Also- Andy and I have decided that in the past 10 days or so, Matthew has decided to join the world. He has woken up SO much in the last week and a half, it's amazing. He's talking more, wanting to stand all of the time, TRYING to crawl, sitting up better, and just much more aware of his surroundings. Plus, look at how CUTE he is:

5 comments:

Blueberry said...

that is a very cute picture of matthew!! :)
nice cut adam!!

Homegrown Tribe said...

That is an adorable picture of Matthew! Is that Adam's first hair cut? My boys take forever to grow enough hair to cut.

Maya said...

I can even tell in photos how Matthew is joining the interactive club!

Adam's hair looks great!

Christina said...

Looking good, Mr. Adam! He's one handsome young man now!
And Matthew really is looking so energetic and "with it!" that's so much fun!

Arizaphale said...

First haircuts are a big step aren't they? Great photos...they are both so cute!