Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 2

Not so bad, today. We stayed home; it was cold and snowy and I didn't feel like trying to bundle the boys and leave the house. However, mommy got out a little tonight (yay!). Pa came over so that I could go to Bible Study (one of my new year goals!). It was great to get out and fellowship with some amazing women.

We then talked to daddy, via webcam, and Daddy and Adam played peek-a-boo... Sigh. Andy still thinks they may have to stay through Friday. I am praying that isn't the case. I miss him :(... I miss him a lot. :(


ALSO-

I cannot believe Heath Ledger is dead! Only 3 years older than I am, has a two year old... and he's gone. It's such a shame. His beautiful daughter will never get to know her father, and that is just so sad to me.

Anyway- it's late... and I need to get to sleep!

7 comments:

Kellan said...

I'm glad you got out a little today! And, I know - it's very sad about Heath Ledger - such a shame. Take care and have a good day tomorrow Brittany - see ya. Kellan

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

It is nice just to get out and do what you want/need to do sometimes.

So sad about Heath. I hope it wasn't intentional.

Don Mills Diva said...

I feel inexplicably sad about Heath as well - that little girl will carry the absence of father her whole life. Such a waste...

Kat said...

It was so shocking to me to hear about Heath Ledger. So talented, and so young. Just crazy.

Christina said...

Yay, another day down! I'm glad you got out, and I'm glad you are getting to do video conferences and all that fun stuff!

I was shocked to hear about Heath Ledger. So sad.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got out for a bit. I joined a group bible study/prayer group (co-ed - lol) recently too - I think no matter if it's kids or work or what, it's really good to have that time to refocus after getting caught up in the everyday stress. It makes a HUGE difference!

I was really shocked about Heath too :(

kim said...

I'm missing my guy this week, too.