Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year

A long December and theres reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last

Not that this year was bad, or anything, but I always look at the new year as a fresh start, a new beginning, and a chance to refresh my life. I don't really believe in doing resolutions (I don't know many people who keep them!) but I do try to make an effort to do the things I've done, in the past poorly, over again. So, for this year, here's what I've decided:

1) Do more crafts with Adam (and soon to be Matthew!)

2) Organize better! I am quite the type A (duh) and for being a type A personality, my organizational skills are lacking.

3) Join a bible study or small group (I've been wanting to do this for the past year, it was just a crazy year and not a lot of time to add one of these elements)

4) Enjoy my boys (all of them) everyday! :)


Happy 2008, Everyone! :)

13 comments:

Maya said...

May the New Year bring you great joy!!!

Sarah said...

haha, I TOTALLY hear you on the type A, lack of organization issue. I don't know what has happened to my organizational skills lately...

Homegrown Tribe said...

Happy New Year!

Great 'resolutions'.... you should try Calico on Tuesday mornings. It's at Grace. I've gone for a few years but didn't go this past semester because of Ozzie but I'm going to start again in Jan.

Let me know if you'd like to try it and I'll give you all the details.

have a great day!

Blueberry said...

ah, if only i could be even slightly organized, neat, orderly... any of those things would do. but then again it is totally against my lazy personality! ha!
happy new year!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Brittany and Family!

Sue

Cool Mama said...

Happy New Year!

May all your wishes and prayer come true in this wonderful new year.

Kat said...

I love that song!
Happy New year!

Christina said...

Happy New Year, my friend! I've never been one for resolutions either - for the same reason as you! - but those sound like great goals! #1 and #1 really ring true for me!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year. All the best to you.

Arizaphale said...

I'm with Christina (as usual)...I don't bother making resolutions we rarely keep but I have been fancying joining a small group too. Just where to fit it in is the question.
Happy New Year to you and your lovely family. May it continue to be filled with blessings.

Anna said...

Wishing you a wonderful 2008--esp one of meeting your goals!

JessicaR said...

Uh oh... better watch out with those plans -- you might end up with a big, crazy list like me! ;)

Glad you had a good new year!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year