I GRADUATED!!!!! :)
I finally have my B.S. in Public Relations--- or a B.S. in BSing as I like to call it!
Here are some facts about this journey:
* It took me ten years to complete my degree, due to changing majors three times and taking time "off" for various reasons
* I went to class pregnant, during two different pregnancies
* I took a total of one year off, just to have those babies
* I spent endless nights awake until 2 am, just to finish homework, because of taking care of my family, during the day.
* I have no idea what I am really going to do with my degree
* I graduated with a 3.82 GPA
* I enjoyed turning my tassel to the left side, more than actually receiving my degree
* I am the first of my 5 siblings to graduate college-- more are going to, I just know it! :)
* I am taking the summer to RELAX and take a vacation from "working" outside of my family and home
and last but not least....
I am SO thankful to my ENTIRE family, and friends for supporting me through this journey. Numerous family members who watched the kids, so I could study, and my husband who sacrificed so much, just so I could better myself. I am TRULY thankful. I love you all! :)