So I came up with this super easy, good for you, banana bread recipe. I've made it twice and Andy even likes it- so it must be good, right? :) (OH! And I am finally learning how to use my camera... I know... it's taken me awhile, but some of these pics, I am quite proud of!)
1/2 cup applesauce
1 cup white sugar (I used splenda- just make sure to follow the instructions on the box as to how much is equal to 1 cup granulate sugar)
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 ripe bananas (I actually freeze bananas once they are ripe- so I just used three of my blackened bananas)
1) Preheat oven to 325 F (165 C). Lightly grease an 8x4 loaf pan.
2) Blend together the sugar and applesauce, until creamy.
3) Sift in flour, baking soda, and salt.
4) Add bananas. Blend until well mixed.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.