Here are some of the new things Chloe is doing:
* Eats real food! (She loves carrots and peas) She won't eat pured food (as I found AFTER I made a ton of "baby" food). She has to have food just slightly mashed. Let me tell you, this is a pain in the tooshy, but I do it for my princess anyway! :)
* She is crawling faster and faster (it's an odd little hopping crawl, but it's a crawl nonetheless)
* She pulls herself up
* She cruises two or three steps
* She says "boo!"
* She puts things over her face, pulls them away fast, and waits for you to say "boo!" or react
* She says "MA!" but only when she's mad
* She loves her brothers SO much. They just have to look at her, and she smiles.
* She gets very excited to see her daddy, too! :) She is a daddy's girl.
Chloe is a blessing and such an amazing addition to our family. God knew what He was doing when he gave her to us, after the two boys. We are smitten. :)
I love you, Princess Girl, Sister Bear, Miss C :) Happy 7 Months!