I can't believe another year is almost over! It's been one of the quickest years of my life. So much has happened, yet I feel like I accomplished very little. There have been ups and there have been downs. Lives were lost. Lives were created. If I were to sit here and try to write it all out, I would be here for another year!
I am looking forward to this coming year! There are a lot of wonderful things, already on the calendar, in which I am looking forward! Here are some things already planned, for 2011:
1) I turn 28. I am actually looking forward to this. I know, I know... 28 isn't OLD... I know I am still a youngin'.... But no matter what, it's still hard to get older. To creek and crack every time I bend, and to not move as fast as my brain wants me to. But anyway- I am looking forward to 28. It's going to be a good year.
2) I graduate on May 8th. Mother's Day. The perfect Mother's Day gift to me, and to my mom! I am the first of her five children to graduate college, and I am so excited I am doing that ON Mother's Day! :)
3) Andy will have his Master's degree, the week before I graduate. What an accomplishment! I am very proud of him! :)
4) Matty will go to pre-school. Pending his health keeps improving, he will be allowed to go to school! He is very excited about it, and I am too!
5) Adam will be starting Kindergarten. I can't believe my baby boy will be in Kindergarten!
6) Chloe and I will be ALONE! How awesome will that be? We can do girl things, all day long. I am VERY excited about that.
7) I will get to continue my work, with the American Lung Association. For those of you who don't know, I am on the district O2 Society board, and I can't wait to work on fundraiser events and awareness events!
8) I look forward to seeing my babies grow and learn. They are so amazing. Everyday I am amazed by their intelligence and personalities. I've never known a love, like that for a child.
I am looking forward to 2011. It's going to be a great year! I hope you all have a wonderful coming year, as well!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Saturday, December 25, 2010
From our family to yours.... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
“When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.” - Luke 2:16-20
Monday, December 20, 2010
One year ago, at this very moment, mommy was awake, in your room, rocking in the rocking chair. I was talking to you, while you were in my belly, hoping and praying that we would find out you could be born today. I slept very little that night, because I was so nervous. Mommy was very unsure of having a little girl! I was worried about how different you would be, from your brothers, and worried about having three kids.
Later in the day, we found out that your lungs were ready and we could have you. You made mommy very sick, while you were in her belly, and mommy was getting sicker as the days went on. So, we made the important decision to have you early.
Everyone was there, when you were born. They were all ready to see you, love you, cuddle you and be with you. And we were SO happy to have you with us. Finally a little girl!
Chloe, this past year has been amazing. When I thought about you, before you were born, I prayed that you would be a strong, healthy, blue eyed, beauty. God gave me everything I asked for, and SO much more. Chloe Danielle, YOU are the most amazing ray of sunshine, I have ever met in my life. You are beautiful. smart. adventurous. You love your brothers. You love your daddy. You snuggle. You cuddle. You hug. You kiss. You love mommy. You say so many words. You comprehend beyond your age. You have many people wrapped around your tiny fingers.
I thank God for you, Chloe. Everyday, I am reminded of God's love, because of the gift He gave me-- you.
Happy First Birthday, Princess.
I love you, with all that I am-