Monday, January 7, 2008

A Note from Adam and Matthew

Hi! This is Adam (and Matthew), but mostly Adam, because Matthew is just a baby and can't form sentences, like me. Our friend Nadia tagged us for this fun meme, where you get to learn a little about us!

So, I guess there are rules I have to post before I can tell you about Adam and Matthew (I like to refer to myself in third person). I don't want a time out, for not following the rules, so here they are:
Make a list of eight random facts/habits about yourself. At the end of the list, choose eight people to tag and list their names.Leave them a comment on each of their websites to let them know that they have been tagged.The people tagged will write a post on their own website about their eight things, post these rules, and tag eight others.

1) Matthew and I like to play together. I like to sit or hug on Matthew, while Matthew's face turns bright red and he laughs a whole lot. Mommy makes me get off of Matthew, even though he really seems to like it. Mommy says I "crush" Matthew. I don't even know what that word means, but by the way mommy says it, it must be bad.

2) I like to use really big words, that mommy can't remember where I learned them. Recently, I like to use the words "gusting" (disgusting) and "nasty." I think Matthew's diapers are gusting and I think shrimp is nasty (why do mommy and daddy like to eat that stuff?).

3) Our mommy likes to drink "foffee" (coffee). I sometimes like to take my pretend kitchen cups and drink foffee with mommy. Matthew can't drink foffee, because he isn't old enough. That's the difference between Matthew and I. Adam (third person again) is a "bi' boy" and Matthew is just a baby.

4) I don't really understand why I have to share with Matthew. Everything that is Matthew's is mine, but nothing of mine is his. I was here first, right?

5) Matthew is trying to crawl. He likes to get on his knees and rock back and forth. I try to show him how to move his knees, but when I do that I just hop around on my knees. I don't think I remember how to really crawl, because I've been walking for so long. Again, I am a bi' boy and Matthew is just a baby.

6) "I'm working here," and "more again, please" are some of my favorite phrases. I am always working, so I am too busy to stop and listen to mommy or do what she asks of me. Matthew isn't as busy as I am, so he always listens to mommy.

7) My daddy likes to play games. Matthew likes to watch daddy play games on the TV and I like to watch him on his 'puter. "Daddy's game," is the best! He lets me run around and fight things on his game. I think daddy is so cool. Matthew thinks daddy is pretty cool too! He likes to grab daddy's lips and pull really hard. I wonder why he does that?

8) I love art! Mommy bought me all kinds of paints, markers, and c'ayons! Matthew likes art, too. He likes to make art in his diapers, with all of those weird colored poopies. I think he ate some of my paints, to get that cool of poopy! Poopy is 'gusting, but for some reason I really like to talk about it.

That's all about us! Now we want to know about some of my other friends! So I tag: Eli and Lucy, Harrison, Ozzie, Vance, Grayson, and Gavin, and Luca! Matthew and I can't wait to learn more about our friends!

9 comments:

Blueberry said...

"i'm working here" is my personal favorite.
:)

Homegrown Tribe said...

Oh that is so cute! I'll get right on it! Or rather the BOYS will.

Thanks for thinking of us!

Kellan said...

Very sweet and I love the way you documented their lives in such a creative way. "I'm working here" - I use that one all the time too! Too cute. Take care. Kellan

Dawn said...

It's so sweet to read about Matthew & Adam this way. So many similarities to my own kids!

Lucy will get crackin' on this right away. Eli's too tired to think right now. :)

Christina said...

I can't stop laughing at #8! Colorful poop as art...now there's a new way to look at it!
It's fun to read baout your little men! Nadia's always making me wonder where she learned these big words, too. Funny about him forgetting how to crawl, too. Nadia sometimes pretends to be a baby and crawls around.

Rose said...

EEK! I'll get on mine too. (Well, Harrison will et on it...) But we don't have any other people (that we know) to tag that haven't been tagged already! HELP. Oh well, we'll still bask in the fun.

Dawn said...

thanks for the tag, guys! my mom wanted me to tell you that she's had a very busy week but will get on it soon. peace! eli.

Arizaphale said...

Now, just keep all that poop information to yourself thanks Adam!!! hahaha You sound like a wonderful bi' brother to Matthew.

Anonymous said...

LOL What a funny boy you are Adam