Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Yum-O!


So, I tried another new recipe last night, for a little party I had (a jewelry party- if anyone is interested in ordering some jewelry from me, my party is staying open until next Monday! :) That way I can get more freebies... just email me or comment back and let me know...).

Anyway- the recipe. It's one of Paula Deen's butterlicious recipes. It's called Pecan Pie Muffins, has very few ingredients, and they actually taste like pecan pie! Enjoy! :)

Pecan Pie Muffins

Ingredients

1 cup pecans, chopped
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup flour
2 large eggs
1/2 cup butter, melted

Directions
  1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, make a well in center of mixture.
  2. Beat eggs until foamy.
  3. Stir together eggs and butter; add to dry ingredients stirring until moistened.
  4. Either grease and flower the bottom of a cupcake pan (8-9 wells only) or place 8-9 muffin papers in a cupcake pan.
  5. Spoon batter into cups to 2/3 full.
  6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until done. (Mine only took 20 minutes- so be sure to watch your muffins!)
  7. Remove from pans immediately, cool on wire racks.
  8. Best served warm... and with more butter, of course! :)

2 comments:

Blueberry said...

oh yes, they are sooo yummy!
:)

Our Family said...

Mmmmm...thanks for posting these recipes...I'll definitely have to try these too, along with the banana choc. chip ones...lol