Monday, June 25, 2007

BSM: Donut Face



I always loved summer, as a kid, because it was a time to relax and do whatever I wanted. As an adult, I see that my parents saw summer as a time to run us kids everywhere and non-stop chaos!

My best shot Monday just reminds me of those quiet moments. Those moments when nothing is really going on, but they are more important than those busy chaotic moments. Oh, and how can I ignore those beautiful eyelashes and the softness of his curly little head? :) I just want to kiss his little face in this picture.

Mosey on over to Tracey's to enjoy those quiet moments and take time out of your chaotic day! Happy Summer, everyone!

9 comments:

Blueberry said...

you know that all the girls are going to wish they had those lashes!

sweet picture. :)

Kimberly said...

Yes, the eyelashes are amazing. Sometimes I worry that I'm going to kiss the skin right off of my little one. It's hard NOT to love them to death when they're this age. :)

Christina said...

I love your observations about the difference between summer for the kids and us Moms. So true...so true. LOL!

I also love the sweet, quiet little moment you've captured. Is it okay to call a boy beautiful? Because he is!

Maya said...

Why do the little boys always have the longest eye lashes? Too cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THOSE CURLS!
Great shot,
Anna

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

my first thought too was - wow! look at those lashes! :)
very sweet moment you captured.

Bunny said...

I just love love love doughy baby faces. And of course, the eyelashes!

natalie said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet...donut and all. Great post, too.

Anonymous said...

He is a doll, and you've captured a precious moment.