Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weekends are *fun*


This is my little duck. What a ham!

This weekend has been eventful, thus far. Last night we went out to dinner with my family, for my grandma's Birthday. It was a lot of fun, and Adam was very entertaining!

When we got home he was acting very strange, and I had a feeling that something wasn't right. He went to bed around 8:30 and fought sleeping for about 45 minutes. Around 11:30 or so, we hear him SCREAMING and crying. So, we went in and found him with a slight fever (maybe his teeth?) and very grouchy. No way was he going back to sleep. I decided to be a nice mommy. We let him watch 15 minutes of "Blue's Clues" and he ate a piece of toast (my mom used to let us eat toast, when we woke up in the middle of the night). THEN, the real fun began. At 5:20 I hear him hysterical, again. This time I knew I wasn't going to go in there and find anything good. I was right. He had puked EVERYWHERE. YUCK! I've already not been feeling well, and I've not been able to keep food down myself (yay for morning sickness, round 2!). So, Daddy and I gave him a bath, cleaned up his sheets, and stuck him in bed with us. Daddy passed out, Adam and I watched some TV, and he FINALLY went back to sleep around 7:30. Mommy........ couldn't go back to sleep. sigh. Adam woke up around 10:30 (again) and was fine. He hasn't eaten much today,but other than that he was normal ol ' Adam. Who knows?!

Today was my sister-in-law's baby shower. She is due 3.5 weeks after me. It was fun! But I was exhausted from not getting sleep, being pregnant, and feeling like crud. Now, I think I am passed the tired point...thus still be awake at 12:10.

OH- and I'm now 36 weeks. BIGGGGGG SIGH! I did pack the bag... So, I suppose we're ready. Right? :)

Tomorrow is Daddy day! :) Bop and Grandma Jacqui are coming over for cheesecake and to spend a little time with Adam. Should be good fun.

1 comment:

Blueberry said...

that boy only is sick in the middle of the night isn't he?!?
must have had something not agree with him or somthing? ...you'll probably never know though!
glad he's feeling better :)