Friday, June 8, 2007

Concentration

As of late, Adam has been into studying everything around him. Then BOOM out of nowhere he says something or does something I had no idea he knew about. It amazes me how they learn, even when you have no idea they're learning.

For example, he brought me one of the letters off of the fridge and said "Mommy, S!" Very proud of himself, sure enough, he was holding the letter "S." Ok, not a huge deal, I know. But then we went to the fridge and he said "A," yep- there was an "A." Well, we've been doing letters for awhile now, and we read about letters and we sing about them but I was still amazed. I guess I just don't remember my little siblings knowing some of the things he knows, until they were a little older.

Well, I am off for the day! :) Errands and a playdate with Adam's girlfriend.

1 comment:

JessicaR said...

Awww... he was doing his initials backwards! :)