Sunday, June 3, 2007

I have to pee....

Pregnancy Gripe 101:

The title says it all. I think I forgot about this part of pregnancy (much like some of the other woes I placed in the "why pregnancy sucks" part of my brain). This part of the brain is kept under lock and key (in women only), in order to sucker ourselves into having more babies. It's not a joke, people.
YOU REALLY DO forget about the crappy mood swings, peeing marathons, sharp pains, bloating, lack of care towards everyday activities, etc. etc. etc. I also forgot about the sleepless nights. Andy says that I didn't start the insomnia with Adam until I was around 37 weeks. Sigh. So, I'm starting 4 weeks earlier with this one. What's that about? Another sigh. I've not slept an entire night or been able to fall asleep normally, for at least a week now. Last night I had 4 hours of sleep- Matthew is preparing mommy, I think.

Weekend...ending:

I hate when the weekend ends. Mondays aren't just bad for those who work outside of their homes. Mondays mean confusion from the child (ren), because Daddy isn't still snoring in bed when he/she wakes up in the morning. Mommies are confused because they don't really know if they have the will to make it through yet another week of diapers and screaming madness. Daddies are confused because they have to stumble out of bed before 10 am, just to find that their much needed attire is still wet in the washer (Not that this has happened here....ha...right).
It's just a mess of confusion. Ok so it's not that bad, but I laughed and feel better about tomorrow being Monday. Don't you? :) So, I cut Adam's hair this weekend...after taking this photo and realizing that he had wings. I'll take pics of my cutting job, tomorrow! I was proud of myself, he looks nice.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Awww...I remember those days, although we forget about how bad they really were, they do seem much worse the 2nd time around, huh?

Hang in there, your almost there...is Adam getting excited to be a Big Brother???

I'll be praying for you:)

Blueberry said...

wings! he he he!
you are a brave soul cutting the hair yourself- i'm VERY impressed! :)