Monday, June 11, 2007

Best Shot Monday


So, I've never posted a shot for best shot Monday. Bean's mommy posts one almost every Monday, but I have never taken on the task of sharing my photos. Over at Tracey's she has theme days, best shot Mondays, and some great mommy advice. :)

This is an older photo, but I just love it. So far, the sandbox has been the place to take pictures. I love the way the light was hitting the sand and the shadows it created.

Anyway- Here's one of my best shots! Enjoy :)

10 comments:

kim said...

I like the sun/shade combo in your picture. Looks like she had sand everywhere!

kim said...

I'm sorry...looks like HE had sand everywhere. I've got girls on the brain, sorry for the mistype

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Looks like lots of fun. We might need to invest in a sandbox for Zoe!

allie said...

Sand in the toes:) So Summer . . .

Christina said...

Welcome to BSM! Adorable shot...love those sandy little fingers and toes!

Blueberry said...

yay! i'm so glad he loves his sandbox!

natalie said...

Great first submission for MBS!

Karianna said...

Sandboxes are always fun!

helloalissah said...

Welcome to BSM! The other great thing about shooting pics while they are in the sandbox is they actually stay somewhat still while you take the picture! Hope to see you agian next week!

Just a thought - if you plan to participate in BSM regularly, you might want to allow anonymous comments that perhaps you moderate or something. Not all have a blogger account so you won't get as many encouraging words as you would otherwise.

My real blog is - http://iwish.typepad.com/ The one you'll see linked here is just for family.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to BSM.

He's adorable and what a fun, sandy shot.