Tuesday, June 12, 2007

35 Weeks


That's right, time is ticking away. 35 weeks and 1 day... 34 days left...

I went to the doctor today and found out that I gained a whole 2 ounces. sigh. BUT Matthew did get bigger, and things are looking better. Everything else was pretty much the same. Great heart rate, measurement is keeping steady, blood pressure was a little low (90/58), but she said everything seemed great. :) My weight gain is now up to 10 lbs and 2 ounces.

So, I've avoided the weekly pictures... So here I am, today, at 35 weeks and 1 day. Notice how far my belly sticks out! He has a very bony butt, that he likes to stick up; hence the funny bump in my stomach. haha. I'm ready to meet this little man, and get back to some normalcy!

Next appointment is next Tuesday, and it's time to start checking to see if he's moving down and getting ready. eek!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! Time is ticking away! Glad to hear things are going well though. Would love to do lunch sometime before we head out. We have training for a couple of weeks, and with Matthew coming, might be difficult to squeeze it all in. We'll be in touch. I'd love to get together!

Blueberry said...

don't worry about the low blood pressure- mine was low my whole pregnancy.
just over a month til due date but you know baby can come anytime! i'd start packing that bag if i were you. ;)
ha!

Our Family said...

YEAH...things are progressing along! Hang in there, he's almost here...maybe I'll get to meet you in the hospital when I come to Ohio next month..lol! Your in my prayers.

*By the way....you look Awesome, looove the bump, I was an all over bubble..ha,ha