Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Can Only *Imagine*... Thursday's Theme

Ahh... to be a child again. To have no worries in the world and to be content with the smallest of things. I love this picture of my little thinker. I love the way he holds his toes and is so delicate. I wonder what he's thinking or imagining here. I am so thankful for Adam and I can't imagine my life without him!

Thursday's theme is imagine... if you have a picture that says "imagine" to you, be sure to share it with all! You can see more of today's theme at Tracey's Thursday's Theme.


I can only imagine what it will be like, when I walk by Your side...
I can only imagine, what my eyes will see, when Your Face is before me! I can only imagine. I can only imagine.

7 comments:

Christina said...

He is too adorable! Such a sweet shot, with his curly toes and thinking posture. Love your words, too.

Never That Easy said...

How hard he's concentrating: that's a fabulous photo!

Anonymous said...

The thinker is adorable. Wonderful imagine shot.

Blueberry said...

ha! bean puts her fingers up to her mouth and says "hmmmm." when you ask her a question and she doesn't know the answer- it looks very much like what adam is doing in that picture!!!
cute picture!
:)

Our Family said...

That's so sweet and innocent! I'm sure he's like that all the time, right? lol

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! Found you on 'Picture This'.

Cool Mama said...

He is just adorable!
Enjoy every minute...because it's true...they will go very fast. (Everybody keeps telling me the same think...and now I'm freaking out!)
I'm literally taking pics everyday and every minute of Luca's life.