Thursday, June 7, 2007

Laundry Helper and Personal Ads
















Adam was my special laundry helper, today. Usually I let him play with the socks, while I fold the rest of the clothes. Today he was into putting the socks on his appendages. I didn't get a picture of it, but he had socks on his hands and his legs at the same time; it was VERY cute!

Yesterday, I went to the resale store to drop off some clothes to sell. Well, I found this VERY cute shirt that is pictured above. It's a onsie/personal ad. We're really not that self-absorbed- I just thought it was hilarious! I love the little onsies with funny sayings on them. (Ok, so I guess I have a tiny bit of hope in my heart that he grows up to be a doctor- then he can take care of me when I am old! ;) )

T.G.I.F ALMOST ! yay! :) We like having daddy home.

1 comment:

Blueberry said...

bean fits the description! except the part about the wealthy daddy of course-is that a preference or a requirement?? ;)
cute, cute, cute as usual!