1) Next week is the LAST week of classes for this trimester. Wow, 6 weeks went really fast. As of today, I have an "A" in both classes. Then I am onto two gen. ed. classes. woo!
2) Graduation is this weekend. I can barely handle it. I start crying when I think about it. I'm going to be a mess. haha
3) My son is 2 in eight days. That makes me cry too.
4) The words Adam knows amaze me. He used about 10 new words in a matter of a half-hour last night. We were reading one of his books, and he pointed out things I never knew he even knew; Including: "Point at people" AND why in the world is he forming phrases!?!?
5) This is the LAST weekend for farmers markets; I can't believe it!
6) Halloween should be fun this year! We're working on "trick or treat," with Adam but he prefers "More Candy, please."
7) God is Good. If you want to know why, you can ask, but He is just so faithful....even when I am not.
8) Matthew is eating the remote, right now. Wow, I forgot about these days.
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!