Friday, October 26, 2007

Weekly Wrap


1) Next week is the LAST week of classes for this trimester. Wow, 6 weeks went really fast. As of today, I have an "A" in both classes. Then I am onto two gen. ed. classes. woo!

2) Graduation is this weekend. I can barely handle it. I start crying when I think about it. I'm going to be a mess. haha

3) My son is 2 in eight days. That makes me cry too.

4) The words Adam knows amaze me. He used about 10 new words in a matter of a half-hour last night. We were reading one of his books, and he pointed out things I never knew he even knew; Including: "Point at people" AND why in the world is he forming phrases!?!?

5) This is the LAST weekend for farmers markets; I can't believe it!

6) Halloween should be fun this year! We're working on "trick or treat," with Adam but he prefers "More Candy, please."

7) God is Good. If you want to know why, you can ask, but He is just so faithful....even when I am not.

8) Matthew is eating the remote, right now. Wow, I forgot about these days.


Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Kellan said...

Way to go! Conagratulations! And aren't our children a a blessing and doesn't is all just fly by. Have a good day and great weekend. See ya - Kellan

Kellan said...

You boys are precious!

Christina said...

I've been feeling like crying a lot lately, too! Congrats on graduation!

Arizaphale said...

A in BOTH classes....woooooo smarty pants!!! Well done!
Those boys in their Pooh and Tigger suits are so gorgeous. Are these their Halloween costumes? And ok, I have to ask...why is God good to you right at this moment?
Isn't it fantastic when their 2 year old vocabulary just begins to explode. I remember writing down new words faithfully in her baby book and then BAM suddenly there were too many to write!

Maya said...

What emotions you have to be feeling with the graduation! Good to know I'm not the only one saying NO to the controller right now!

Blueberry said...

oh, two is nothing... just wait 'til the day you realize they are eventually going to turn THREE!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

he he he! ;)

sounds like things are going well... :)