Friday, October 19, 2007

Four Meme

Well... It's 1:15 AM and I can't sleep. I saw this on another blog and decided to steal it. So I did.

Fours:

Four jobs I've had:

Babysitting
Sales associate
A manager of sorts
Mommy

Four places I've lived:
Aurora, Illinois
Columbus, Ohio
Hilliard, Ohio
Here :)

Four movies I love:
Dirty Dancing- all time favorite. I can quote it. (This is a little secret of mine...ok, if you know me I suppose it's not all that big of a secret)
E.T.
Transformers (oh yes)
Beauty and the Beast- Disney version


Four movies I'd like to see:
Shooter
New Halloween- I just have to.
Saw IV- Again, another one I just have to see.
Gone Baby Gone

Four favorite foods
Bagels (with peanut butter)
Lo Mein
Celery with ranch
Popcorn

Four weird things about me:
I get very anxious when things are messy in my house.,, ok maybe that's not weird, just OCD.
I cannot eat a salad with dressing on it. I have to dip it.
I always wear a hair band on my right wrist- always.
I am recently obsessed with owls. I have a VERY cool new owl shirt.

Four places I'd rather be:
A cruise- anywhere
England
Toronto
Germany

Ok, now I get to tag 4 people...... T A G You are it:

Carey

Christina

Mark


Laura

Hop to it gals....and Mark.... :)

2 comments:

Blueberry said...

this i will have to think about....hmmmmm.
i may get to this today if someone takes a nap. ;)

Christina said...

Interesting stuff! :o) My secret - I've actually never seen Dirt Dancing. I guess I need to rectify that, huh?! Your fav food make you sound ridiculously healthy. I'll try to get to this soon!