2) Where has this week gone? I can't believe it's Friday already!
3) Homework for the week is complete.... TWO DAYS early! woo!
4) Saw "1408" last night- don't see it if you don't like to be scared...very scary... nightmares followed.
5) Weekend... I don't even want to think about the busyness.... Here's the layout:
* Class in the AM
* Pick up cake and remainder of items from Costco
* Go help clean and set-up Andy's parents' house
* Take siblings to concert (House of Heroes- guys I graduated with...big popular Christian group now- how cool, I know someone famous, and I never really thought about that until now)
* Get up Sunday (skip church...too much to do)
* Take Matthew to the in-laws'
* Make food, finish setting up
* Andy and Adam follow after church
* Have party- if people do not show up, I might cry. lol
* Sleep and not wake up for 10 years.
6) My son just tried to pull my pants down... what's that about? lol
7) I think I might make the organic brownies I bought for ONE DOLLAR at Kroger, two nights ago. Good ol' chocolate sounds AWESOME right now.
8) Sleeping babies are the best
9) I just realized that Adam only has TWO diapers left. oops. Trip to Target today, it is.
10) MY CAMERA R O C K S... see below.
11) Adam will be 2 three weeks from tomorrow. Where have these two years gone?
Have a Fantastical (Andy's word) Weekend, Everyone! :)