Friday, October 19, 2007

Weekly Wrap

1) My camera rocks... see picture above.

2) Where has this week gone? I can't believe it's Friday already!

3) Homework for the week is complete.... TWO DAYS early! woo!

4) Saw "1408" last night- don't see it if you don't like to be scared...very scary... nightmares followed.

5) Weekend... I don't even want to think about the busyness.... Here's the layout:

* Class in the AM
* Pick up cake and remainder of items from Costco
* Go help clean and set-up Andy's parents' house
* Take siblings to concert (House of Heroes- guys I graduated with...big popular Christian group now- how cool, I know someone famous, and I never really thought about that until now)
* Get up Sunday (skip church...too much to do)
* Take Matthew to the in-laws'
* Make food, finish setting up
* Andy and Adam follow after church
* Have party- if people do not show up, I might cry. lol
* Sleep and not wake up for 10 years.

6) My son just tried to pull my pants down... what's that about? lol
7) I think I might make the organic brownies I bought for ONE DOLLAR at Kroger, two nights ago. Good ol' chocolate sounds AWESOME right now.
8) Sleeping babies are the best
9) I just realized that Adam only has TWO diapers left. oops. Trip to Target today, it is.
10) MY CAMERA R O C K S... see below.


11) Adam will be 2 three weeks from tomorrow. Where have these two years gone?


Have a Fantastical (Andy's word) Weekend, Everyone! :)

3 comments:

Blueberry said...

bean and i are going to try to come to andy's party but please don't hold it against me if we don't come. we are going to the pumpkin festival on saturday and well, we might be completely worn out. actually, i'm completely worn out today and i've done nothing.... hmmm. maybe bean has passed on her lovely cold germs to me? great.
i hope everything goes super for you this weekend!!! :)

Maya said...

Your camera does rock!

Best of luck with the party! I'm sure it will go wonderfully!

Christina said...

Your camera is great, but YOU rock!

I wanna know where these last 2 years have gone too! Our babies are growing up!!!

Sounds like a very busy weekend, but GOOD STUFF! Best wishes for the party, wish I could be there to celebrate with you!