Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day

Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day

So I am a little late on this, but at least I am still posting on the right day!
Today is Blog Action Day. A day where bloggers unite, by informing the world about a very important issue- the environment.

So today, I decided to show some pictures of us enjoying the environment this weekend. We try to do our part, in protecting the World in which we live, and not adding to the many issues, but who knows what it will really take to open the eyes of the world.

Here's Adam and my niece, Kayleigh, enjoying their environment:

6 comments:

Cari said...

Love them! Definitely looks like they are enjoying their environment. :)

The Egel Nest said...

It is a nice simple message...I love it :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Patriot said...

Just wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week for some more great, American made products! Come check it out!

Thanks!

Christina said...

Good for you for getting your BlogAction post in! I meant to do it...but it never happened. *sigh* Adorable pics, they sure are enjoying their environment!

kim said...

Looks like they're having a great time!

Cool Mama said...

You are so good!! I was so busy dealing with Luca's fussiness after his flu shot that I totally forgot. Is your pre-baby memory ever coming back again??