Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Theme: Star

My little sister and I attended an awesome concert, this evening. She won FRONT ROW, tickets to see Relient K, Switchfoot and Ruth (Christian Rock, for those of you who have no idea who these bands are). It was amazing. I've not had so much fun in awhile.

ANYWAY- Star.... Switchfoot had this amazing backdrop that fit perfectly with today's theme. I tried to get creative (with my cool new camera) and take various pictures of this backdrop. Here's my TT photo (s):





Oh, and of course... one of Ash and I :)



Want to see more stars? Head over to Picture This for more :)

13 comments:

chaoticfamily said...

Wonderful pictures. Sounds like you had a well deserved night out. Glad you had some fun! :)

Arizaphale said...

You sure did get creative Mama!!! LOVE that first one! I am behind the eight ball for TT. Must get with it.
Looks like you had a great time at the concert. I haven't been to a live concert in ages unless you count our assemblies which are non stop worship music played by the students.

Anna said...

so cool! a perfect take on star!

Bunny said...

I love that! What a great star photo!

Blueberry said...

the first one is awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Both shots are wonderful "stars". Love them and clearly you are loving that camera. Front row seat has it advantage, huh?

Maggie said...

Those are great! And front row seats...wow! It looks like you and your sister had a wonderful time!

kim said...

That's awesome! Looks like you have a great time.

Dawn said...

great shots!!

mandaroo63 said...

Oh my gosh, you look sooo young in that last picture! Too cute! Sounds like fun!

Brittany said...

lol Funny you say that about me looking young... I had one of the workers ask me if I had my parents with me... lol I said "No, should I?" and she mumbled something about being a minor. And I said "Well, I shouldn't be married with two kids then." I don't think she knew what to say. sigh. I guess hanging out with a 17 year old will make me look like one myself. OH well. lol

Christina said...

very awesome and creative shots! But my favorite is the last one, of you two sister together. What a fun night!

Maya said...

Front Row would be awesome at that concert. Great night out for you!