Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update

Ok, here's my update on the curse of the threes:

A's car: Picked it up this evening. Apparently they didn't have the tires or the rims he wanted in stock and when they ordered them yesterday, the other store sent the wrong ones! ah! So, he got an upgrade in tires and rims.

Here's the hotness:












Ahh...yes, complete with a crown in the center. Pimped out. Hot. sigh.

My Car:

Some blue magical goo went into my lovemobile last night. I drove her today and things seemed to be a bit smoother. Keeping my fingers crossed.

My third and final yuck of the week:

My health. It's a little on the rocky side right now. I talked to my doctor on the phone and we are going to work on figuring out what's going on. I don't really want to go into too much detail (no worries, I am not going to die... lol) but I'm praying things work out. :)


Teething:
Oh yes, it has begun. I just had him, right? He's not almost 4 months old. He can't be getting teeth. No I am in denial. He is drooling, eating his fist, fussy, and his gums are swollen and red. AH! Why do they grow up so fast?

4 comments:

Dawn said...

re: growing up so fast & teething:
tell me about it. sigh. :)
praying all is well health-wise.

Blueberry said...

so, when is andy going to "pimp" your ride out?! ;)

i really wouldn't be surprised if it is the pill giving you trouble. seriously, my sister has VERY similar experiences every time she takes them. everything will be fine regardless of the diagnosis - truly! if you need anything let us know!

teeth... :) bean got her first two at 4.5 months, matthew just wants to be like her!

Christina said...

Ahh, the hotness of those rims, I just can't take it! ;o) Haha at crazy men.
I'm glad the Lovemobile it driving smooth again.
But I'm sorry about your health...hugs and prayers.

Maya said...

Great rims! Ha!

I hope you start feeling better!