Ahh I almost forgot the weekly wrap- Thanks Amy!! :)
Here we go:
1) My brain is MUSH, can you tell?
2) Have yet to get my test results back, from Tuesday...hmm should I worry?
3) Sick baby= sick toddler :( (Which might mean no asthma??)
4) I got my Christmas present in the mail today, and I am SO pumped. Yes, I know... Christmas is two months away... butttt... I was able to negotiate (oh yes, I really had to work hard for this one) a new CAMERA out of my husband, and with the next two months filled with so many things, I NEED to new camera now ;). So, I got a Fuji FinePix E900 (no that's not how much i paid for it, because I am a bargain hunter... but this page had a good description of the camera). I have yet to take pics with it yet, because I need to learn what all of the fancy modes do. And, I promise not to drop this camera! :)
5) I did Christmas shopping this week- how weird is that? Still seems like it should be July. haha.
6) School stinks.
7) I just bought an Express skirt, with tags on it ($49.99) at the thrift store for $2.99. I rock.
8) Anyone know how to turn a power point into a movie file??? I really want to share Andy's slide show I made with you all!!!
9) Pumpkin patch this weekend! :)
10) This week is going to be insane. Wish me luck! :)
I leave you with a picture of Ashley and I at youth group on Wednesday night. I had two new kids ask me what grade I was in....sigh....... (oh, oh...check out my cool owl jacket!)