Friday, October 12, 2007

Oh Snap! Weekly Wrap

Ahh I almost forgot the weekly wrap- Thanks Amy!! :)

Here we go:

1) My brain is MUSH, can you tell?

2) Have yet to get my test results back, from Tuesday...hmm should I worry?

3) Sick baby= sick toddler :( (Which might mean no asthma??)

4) I got my Christmas present in the mail today, and I am SO pumped. Yes, I know... Christmas is two months away... butttt... I was able to negotiate (oh yes, I really had to work hard for this one) a new CAMERA out of my husband, and with the next two months filled with so many things, I NEED to new camera now ;). So, I got a Fuji FinePix E900 (no that's not how much i paid for it, because I am a bargain hunter... but this page had a good description of the camera). I have yet to take pics with it yet, because I need to learn what all of the fancy modes do. And, I promise not to drop this camera! :)

5) I did Christmas shopping this week- how weird is that? Still seems like it should be July. haha.

6) School stinks.

7) I just bought an Express skirt, with tags on it ($49.99) at the thrift store for $2.99. I rock.

8) Anyone know how to turn a power point into a movie file??? I really want to share Andy's slide show I made with you all!!!

9) Pumpkin patch this weekend! :)

10) This week is going to be insane. Wish me luck! :)

I leave you with a picture of Ashley and I at youth group on Wednesday night. I had two new kids ask me what grade I was in....sigh....... (oh, oh...check out my cool owl jacket!)

9 comments:

The Egel Nest said...

That camera is awesome! I think it is 8 or 9 megapixels...your already adorable family is going to get even more cute!

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Blueberry said...

hey, where is the pumpkin patch? we need to go to one soon and don't know where to go. help! ;)
enjoy the camera. it looks VERY nice.... andy will so kill you if you drop it! ha ha ha ha!!!

Laura McIntyre said...

Cool camera, i done the same and got my birthday present months before . Taking pics of the kids is sooooooo important

david mcmahon said...

My first visit here, from the Egel Nest,

I agree with Bradley - there is nothing better than a camera.

I don't know where I'd be without mine. Even my kids enjoy using it too.

Maya said...

Can't wait to see the new pics with the new camera!

What a great thing to get asked what grade you're in! I need to tell the girls at our youth group to start asking that more! :)

Christina said...

Oooh, oooh! A new camera! that is so totally awesome...hopefully I'll be getting a new one soon, too. Enjoy it!!!! You sound just like me, I am such a bargain hunter. My husband says I must get high off a good deal, LOL!

Oh, and wishing you luck for this insane week to come. :o)

Our Family said...

Busy, busy week...Yes Christmas is right around the corner, NO FAIR you get your's early...lol That's awesome, couldn't live without a camera ;)

Anonymous said...

New camera....hooray! Christmas shopping...oh no! And what grade are you in? :)

Arizaphale said...

Look at that picture! You are such a BABY!!!! And beautiful too. So jealous of the camera thing. I am NOT getting on with 'mine' (read: his old one) at all!!! Brain=mush=me too