Saturday, October 13, 2007

Spiders!

(Supposed to be doing homework...shhh...don't tell the husband ;) )

Went to the pumpkin patch today, took a lot of photos (to come), and..... PICKED A SPIDER OFF OF ANDY'S HEAD (wooo....screaming....got scared, sorry).... I was ever so calm and said "ew babe, a spider." I then picked the spider off of his head, had it in between my fingers, realized I was holding a spider, began to scream and say "Oh, Oh, Oh, I am holding a freakin' (yes, my version of a bad word,and I do actually use it) spider!" Promptly threw the spider and then ran around like the girl I am, in complete disgust. I then reminded Andy of the love I have for him... because I wouldn't pick a spider off of just anyone.

Funny? I think not.

Back to homework.

6 comments:

Blueberry said...

you are a turkey!

Christina said...

ROFL! Girl, you are WAY TOO FUNNY!

And I say "freakin" too!

Maya said...

So funny! You're a better woman than me...I probably would have left it on Pat and screamed and ran away. :)

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Ugh. I have a complete hate for spiders... but I hope I would do that for Zoe too.

Arizaphale said...

SOOOOOO with you!!!! Go and see my post today...its dedicated to you!!

JessicaR said...

HAHA! I could totally see that. I would do the same thing :)