(This is Ryan, a friend of Andy's from High School. He is now a youth pastor and used to youth pastor at our church...with my sibs...small world, eh? I am not sure what Adam and Matt think of him. I think this photo is hilarious.)
Here's our last 48 hours-
*Ashley is HOME! We've seen her twice and I can't even tell you the tears that have been shed, the endless hugs, and the growth that has occurred within her heart. She has truly, truly, grown! They are leading a church service on Sunday, and I will try to get pictures of her then. Can you believe I've not gotten any? oops.
* We've been to Chuck E' Cheese
* We've been to the zoo
*We've gone swimming twice
* We've had a big party/dinner for Ashley
* Tomorrow I am taking 35 "care bags" to the kids on Ashley's team. I have yet to buy the things for the bags...meaning...they are not put together. Wish me luck! ha ha.
* The boys both have colds. Snot everywhere. It's gross.
* I have been without coffee for two days. If you know me...this is bad. bad. bad. I am trying to ween myself. I doubt it works.
* I need sleep! ;)
**Go check out, The Land of K.A., today's Theme Thursday is FUN!**