Elaine has tagged me for this little meme....
(if you click on the links below, I've linked all of the songs so you can hear them! :))
Here are the rules: (because yes, there are always rules!)
Instructions: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1) Eiffel 65- P-L-A-Y-S-T-A-T-I-O-N and Move Your Body(Ok, so I am not usually the techno type... but these songs are amazingly catchy and you will want to jump up and dance!)
2) House of Heroes- In the Valley of the Dying Sun (just plain good) PLUS- these are the guys I went to high school with, and I need to show them some love.
3) The Fold- Medicine (my "go to" song- I listen to this whenever and wherever)
4) Family Force 5- Drama Queen-- mind you, when you watch this video- this is the concert I went to about 3 months ago. Ohhh and it was CRUNK. ;) ha ha.
5) Maroon 5- Umm... The whole dang "new" CD. I am addicted. (Michelle and Elaine have you SEEN the newest video with Rihanna?? AHHH!! If not... click that LINK!)
6) Guns and Roses- Sweet Child o' Mine (I used this on Matt's slide show and I've found myself listening to this song a few times this week)
7) Andy Hunter- Smile (another techno song. Maybe I AM a techno geek?!)
Ok, so what are YOU listening to? I tag the following people for this Meme:
Mark- because I know you have good taste in music and I want to know what you like right now.
Brittany- because I know you're sitting on the couch, resting, like a good girl, and want to do this meme!
Kellan- Because you don't talk about music much, on your blog, and I am curious!
Kathryn- Because I am curious to see what kind of music you like.
Krissy- Because I KNOW you have to have good taste in music. Besides... I am doing something for you, so you have to do something for ME!
Ok... That's all I am doing, because I need to get off my butt and go work. :) Hope you all learned a little about me, through my music! :)