Friday, July 25, 2008

Balls EVERYWHERE!

Wanna know the best thing about buying kids' toys? Not having to spend YOUR own money on the toys!

Being the stud muffin Matthew is, he racked up mucho $$ on his Birthday! We were going to buy clothes with said money... but he also happened to rack up mucho amounts of clothing! Thus, leaving us to spend money on MORE fun things!

So far, we have bought a new "baby" pool, new sippy cups (ok, a little boring... but ELMO is on them!), barnyard bowling (if you have a toddler, this game is for you! It's SO much fun... and yes, I would know, I've played with it a lot), and... BALLS.

Oh yes, Chuck E Cheese, watch out, we have our own ball pit!! It's seriously the coolest thing since Brangelina's twins, and there's less paparazzi involved! Ok, maybe there's not less paparazzi involved, but I have a special media pass... see below:




Thankfully, this celebrity was not shy about me taking his photo. He's a stud, isn't he? :)

16 comments:

Christina said...

He really is a stud!! A stud with cool toys! All the gals will come running for that...at least, the ones 3 and under will.

Your 4th paragraph totally cracked me up. Brangelina twins, paparazzi, media pass...good stuff!

Homegrown Tribe said...

What a cutie! And that looks like SO MUCH fun!

brittany

Anonymous said...

Boy I wish I were there playing with my baby boys!
When are you getting a skeet ball game?
That would ROCK!!!! Prizes would be awesome too! LOL!!
Love you guys!!

Fire Hunt said...

I like it. We need to come and play:)

Kat said...

That is so cool! My boys would love that!
And yes, he is such a cutie!!!

Amy said...

Aww, such a cutie and what a fun present!

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

How cool! I am sure he will LOVE playing with those for hours!

Dawn said...

Coolest toy ever!!!! I'm glad Matthew scored some major loot for his second year!

krissy said...

The little stud muffin is too cute for words.

I love pall pits! I know that at Chuckee Cheese they are considered the most germ infested things ever but I love them. I can't help it.

I would by myself a sippy cup as long as it wasn't Elmo on it. I think we should patten Elvis sippy's!

Arizaphale said...

First birthdays are great for 'loot' as we used to call presents! This ball pool is sensational. My bet is that you are sick of picking up balls after oooooo I say a week!!! What? You thought they were going to stay in the pool?????hahahahahahaha
PS: the BA is 5cm taller than ME!!!

Sara said...

How. Adorable!

Stacy said...

Oh, he is too cute! Our kids loved the balls too. Watch out...they will throw them everywhere LOL!

Unknown said...

I want one of those!! He looks so excited! too cute.

Maya said...

That is one cool toy!!! Zane would go crazy!!!

He looks like he's having a blast!

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

I am a selfish mommy. I got rid of our ballpit after a couple years because I JUST COULDN'T HANDLE THE BALLS THAT SEEMED TO BE EVERYWHERE BUT IN THE BALLPIT.

KEEP BELIEVING

kim said...

That looks like total fun!!!