Sunday, July 6, 2008

BSM: Weekend Madness!

This weekend was amazing! We had a weekend filled with family, fireworks, family reunions, meeting of a new family member (Steven), Bean's Birthday, and very little resting! I have SO many photos to share.... SO many!


My little Matthew! I just think he's so cute in this photo!

Adam watching the fireworks. This was the expression on his face, the entire 25 minutes. (I know it's blurry, but just look at that face!)

Matt, again. Just being cute. He enjoyed throwing the rocks around, quite a bit!

Three cousins! :) Matt, Adam and newest cousin, Steven.


Steven REALLY had a thing for this cup....


And he even shared with Adam!

Adam and Matt loved the trampoline


Jump higher!!


And this is my little nephew Josiah. I say little...but he's 3 weeks younger than Matt... and about 2 times bigger.


Adam and his favorite older cousin, Kelsey. They are true BFFs.

On the way to Bean's party, Adam was playing with this box...and as you see, he fell asleep.... IN the box!

and when he woke up, he was very confused.

Bean and Adam were very glad to see each other.

And Bean looked very pretty in her pink! :)

Daddy was so tired, by the end of the day, even HE decided to wear the box!! :) (I think this is my true BSM)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!

Head over to Slurping Life, to see more best shots! (Thanks for hosting, Melody!)

24 comments:

KG said...

My favorite were the box pictures - those were hilarious. Especially the "Um - where am I?" look.

Maggie said...

You guys did have a busy weekend!

I have to say that the shot of him sleeping in a box is totally my favorite -- that is so cute!

Christina said...

What a full, busy weekend! Sounds a lot like ours. ;o) I just can't believe how BIG Matt looks in the first picture!! but I've got to go with the popular opinion...the box picures are just TOO GREAT! What goofy boys - Adam AND Andy!

Kellan said...

Looks and sounds like a great weekend, Brittany ... and fabulous pictures!!! Cute babies everywhere!

Take care - Kellan

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

i love the asleep in the box pic and the one that follows. too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

what a fun weekend...yep the box pictures. The last is funny!
http://www.blessednestperch.com/home-at-blessed-nest/2008/7/7/reminiscing.html

Blueberry said...

awwww, steven is such a cutie! :)

so glad you could be with us for bean's birthday. we're looking forward to friday!!!

iMother2.0 said...

asleep in the box and all the ones of the cousins playing with the cup are my favs.
Nice fun shots :)

Dawn said...

You guys are too cute! Glad you had such a great weekend.

Jen said...

That is hilarious that he fell asleep in the box. Very fun photos!

JessicaR said...

OMG! Can I take Steven home? He is soooo cute!! I love his hair :)

Unknown said...

Ok, I totally LOVE Adam watching the fireworks! That is so sweet. What a great weekend y'all had!

Stacy said...

Such cute faces! Looks like you had a fun filled weekend, too. :)

natalie said...

I'm tickled that Daddy had to try out the box, too!

Jaimee said...

Love the fireworks face & the one of your boys on the trampoline!

mandaroo63 said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful 4th! Love his curly little locks!!!!

chaoticfamily said...

Such fun! That box is hilarious - lol - glad you found so many fun uses for it.

Rose said...

I love your BSM! I think I need a box like that! That weekend looks busier then ours did!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is always total "cute overload." (in a good way lol)

cherish.photography said...

Mommee.. those are some cutie patootie shots! Thanks for sharing!

Maya said...

The box...hilarious!!! And Adam's face is so cute while he's watching fireworks.

Tina said...

Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun!! :)

Arizaphale said...

Box Head dad!!!! hahahahahahahahaha
Great series. Thanks for sharing.

kim said...

Sounds like a crazy-busy weekend. Love the shots of Adam and the box - too cute.