Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh, Bugger...or should I say BOOGER?

Ok, so I am laughing at my poor sister's expense. Wait?! Who am I kidding? I am just plain laughing at her. 3 weeks gone, and hardly any photos of Ashley on their blog... until this one.... Oh yes, look closely...she has a TISSUE hanging out of her nose. ha ha ha ha ha. So, she usually does that if her nose has been bleeding... but they captured a photo of her with it there!! HA HA HA HA. My poor sister. Actually, please pray for their health. Word is everyone is sick, and that was one of her biggest fears: getting sick! So, please pray! :)

I also got mail from her yesterday! She sent me a friendship bracelet that is BEAUTIFUL! It made me cry a little, but it was so good to see her handwriting and for her to say at the top of the letter "Aye Bay Bay" (hi, baby!). Word is, she is calling ME this week, instead of mom!! I can't wait! :) I'll let everyone know when I hear from her! :)

Anyway- go ahead and giggle at the photo... it's kinda funny! :)

7 comments:

Blueberry said...

oh isn't she going to love that picture! ;)

Don Mills Diva said...

You are just a little bit mean, you know...:-)

Kat said...

That is hilarious! I'm sure she is thrilled you are sharing it with all of us. ;)

Tina said...

Ha!! Great!

kim said...

That was a nice capture. I'm sure she's loving this pic.

Unknown said...

Yeah, that picture is pretty funny. I am sure she is SO glad you posted it here on you blog too. Ahhh, sibling love! ; )

tricki_nicki said...

Somewhere I've missed something! What's your sister doing?