Part 4 is ready to roll... I hope I actually HAVE 100 things to share! :)
31) I really can't stand laundry. It's the one chore that NEVER goes away. And even once you're done....there are still people in the house wearing clothes-- thus causing more laundry!
32) I like cleaning. It's therapeutic. And the smell, shine, and overall CLEAN makes me very happy! :)
33) I love one-on-one time with my kids. I mean, I really love it. They make me smile, for different reasons, and are so special and unique!
34) I like reality shows. There, I said it. I like them. I like them. I like them.
35) I had a really awesome Minnie Mouse kitchen, growing up. It was my all time favorite toy. It was red, white and black. It had an oven door and a sink. It was amazing. And I had a slew of Fisher Price fake food. They don't make good fake food, like they used to! ;)
36) My older sister and I used to do some silly things, to occupy our time. I would sit in the bathroom with her, while she did her business, and we would pretend there was a monster living under the sink. She would turn off the light and talk like the monster. I knew there wasn't really one, but played a long for her sake... ;)
37) I don't like foam. I actually fear it. It's gross feeling and makes me cringe. I guess I won't own one of those foam beds...ever....
38) I enjoy working out. I love the endorphins I have after the workout! LOVE it! :) Now I just need to find the time to start doing it again. Much harder to fit in a good workout with three kids.
39) I like to plan parties. Love it, really. I could do it as a profession. I put a lot of time into my parties. I plan it down to every single little detail. It's fun!
40) I think it's hilarious that furniture and mattresses are on sale during various "holidays". (i.e.- President's Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day) Seriously- watch for the ads.... They're coming!
Whew. Almost halfway done!