I took a few days off, to think about this a little more... Or because I was running out of ideas, and I'm not even halfway through. So here we go! :)
41) I have an amazing husband. I've known him for 10 years. We've been an item for 9.5 years and I've been married to him for 8.5 years. He's an amazing man. Truly. He has to put up with me-- and let me tell you, that's not easy! ;) He's also an amazing father. My best friend. And a man of God. What more could I want?
Oh...right...and he's H O T!
42) Did I mention I met him in High School? We went to the same prom...but with different dates... and we went on dates at parks, because we couldn't afford much else.
43) We were blessed to be married by my Grandfather. He was pretty sick and had just had surgery, but performed our wedding anyway. I still feel so blessed, by that... especially now that he's gone; it's always a special memory I have of him.
45) My daddy, a chef, did all of our wedding food. It was amazing! He even carved fruit and vegetables. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing!
46) I've thought about doing wedding/party planning as a hobby or profession. Maybe I will someday?
47) Speaking of hobbies... I need more. I used to paint. I used to write poetry. I used to read novels. I need to do those again.
48) I need to write a cookbook. Another dream of mine. I love to create food. I need to make a cookbook for moms! Maybe I will.
49) I love soda...pop...soda pop... whatever you call it. Cherry Coke...the best!
50) I have to have my toes painted at all times. I don't care what season it is: they have to be painted! :) I prefer dark maroons or pinks.
I hope you've enjoyed part 5...stay tuned for part 6 in the coming day or two! :)