Tuesday, February 23, 2010

100 Things About Me- Eighty-One thru Ninety

Whew. Almost done. Just two more sets left.

Here we goooo....

81) I bite my nails. Bad, nasty, habit... I've done it for as long as I can remember. But I am a somewhat nervous person, and that's how I handle it. 

82) I've been told I have a unique laugh. I'm not sure that's really a good thing. Honestly, I don't like it. I feel like it's too over the top. 

83) I won't laugh, if it's not funny. So if I don't think your joke is funny... I won't laugh out of sympathy. 

84) I snort, when I laugh really hard. 

85) I typically only wear silver jewelery. My wedding ring is the only gold I wear all of the time. Other than that, I own mostly silver, and wear mostly silver.

86) I always have a hair tie around my right wrist (you never know when you'll have to put your hair up!). The boys have started to want to wear one because of it. It's pretty cute. :)

87) I LOVE shoes. I really do. But I won't spend money on them. I'm just not one for spending a lot of money on things that are constantly hitting the dirty, yucky, ground. 

88) I have been doing Jillian Michael's workouts... umm... and... I kind of hate her and her toned little abs it's the best workout EVER! :) 

89) I don't like to drink hot tea (or cold really). I will drink peppermint if I am in the mood and that's all. I could however drink an entire factory of Hot Chocolate. 

90) I have a love hate relationship with the show LOST. I've watched it since the beginning, but this "Final Season," is just driving me CRAZY! I can't wait until they reveal everything. I must know! I must! 

Alrighty...Only a few, fun, facts left! :) Hope you've been entertained, thus far! 

7 comments:

Kelli said...

I am NOT happy with this final season of Lost. AT ALL! But I am happy with this list you are doing.

Kat said...

I HAVE been entertained. This is fun! :)

Stacy said...

Very interesting! I have Jillian Michaels 30 day shred on my Netflix list. I figured I would try it out to see if I can handle it. I'm sure it would be over my current endurance level, though.

Christina said...

I am also trying to break my nail biting habit, and I prefer silver jewelry, too. But not liking tea?! Okay, that's just weird Brittany.

I think I need to try this Jillian Michaels workout...even tho I know it's just going to make me feel like a failure.

one more to go. ONE MORE!!!!

tricki_nicki said...

Oh man, I can't believe I didn't even know you had a BABY! I'm not even jealous that you had a girl. Ok, maybe I am jus a teeny tiny bit. So exciting!

Jess Sigs said...

Britany, I have decided to rip off your idea. LOL! I hope you don't mind... I have started a 100 Things about Me blog as well. You said in your first post that you would like us to tell you if we do this. So, here is your heads up. :) Check it out if you are interested: mylifeasamotherwifeandeverythingelse.blogspot.com
Be nice though, I've never blogged before.

Maggie said...

I used to bite my nails...until I started washing my hand 19 million times a day. Foaming hand sanitizer? Does NOT taste good. Also? My hands go places, places that even gloves and washing don't make it okay for them to get close to my mouth.

And I have 30 Day Shred too - I did it routinely for a while, and now, like everything else, I have sort of slipped. But perhaps I will break that out tomorrow -- I have GOT to do SOMETHING before I need my own zip code. Seriously.

I also saw something about a CSI game for the Wii? Do tell me more -- I don't sit down to play very often, and I don't watch CSI too often anymore, but still -- I am highly interested in hearing more about this game!