11) I've had this lifelong dream to write a children's book. Maybe I'll still do it someday?
12) I actually started to write one, awhile back. It was about a turtle....
13) I don't have many hobbies. Who has time? I wish I had more time for myself. If I did, I would: read more, write more, paint more, listen to more music, cook more (I do this a lot already, though), go to more thrift stores, ebay more (sell, not buy), and I'd actually clean out my car (I know...not a hobby...but it realllly needs to be cleaned!).
14) My Car's name is Kronk. I am fond of Him.
15) I've only gotten a traffic ticket once in my life. I've actually only been pulled over twice... Both events took place in ANDY'S car... and the ticket wasn't for speeding.... it was for his dark tinted windows (illegal windows).... and the other time I was pulled over, was because we were profiled during a "drug check-point" in Michigan. Seriously. What does this tell you about my husband's car?
16) When I was in 6th grade, my BFF and I were going to save the world. We had a club called the Ocelot Club. We raised money to help save the Ocelot.
Totally cute and worth saving...right? :)
17) This same BFF and I were highly obsessed with Counting Crows. No, not the act of doing so, but the band. And when I say "obsessed" I mean...OBSESSED. Look, Jessica even wrote a book. http://www.amazon.com/Crow-Talk-Definitive-Guide-Counting/dp/0970016204
18) Speaking of this addiction. We spent many years traveling around and seeing this band. I can't even count how many times I've seen them live, let alone how many Christmas presents/Birthday presents went into these concerts. I am sure my parents spent thousands of dollars on tickets. But, we made a lot of awesome friends and befriended band members. We were groupies... it's true.
19) I once held a concert, with the help of a school sponsored club, with a band that traveled with Counting Crows, Joe 90. They came, played a concert at our school, and we raised money for some cause (I don't even remember what it was).
20) That concert was the 2nd time I met Andy- he was dating a friend of mine. He touched my butt that night (no joke), and tried to play it off as an accident. I later find out that he really was just trying to touch my butt. sigh.
To be continued.....