Friday, February 19, 2010

100 Things About Me- Sixty-One thru Seventy

Part... I have no idea.... I've lost count!

61) If a drink has carbonation, I must drink it with full carbonation. If it loses it's fizz....It loses me as its drinker.

62) I love purses. All shapes. All sizes. Most colors (love the RED ones!). And I'm not obsessed with the name brand. I just want something that is pretty and can hold my junk!

63) Soup and salads.... the only thing I order when I go out to eat. Seriously. Anywhere. It's a cold day in "you know where" if I order something else. Unless I go to a china buffet...Then I eat the Chinese goodness!

64) I love going to Panera, to study, and people watch. There are some interesting people who eat/drink coffee at this place. Try it. You'll like it. 

65) OH. Hospitals. Another cool place to people watch. 

66) Speaking of "OH!" I love it that my kids enjoy screaming out "O-H" at random, in stores, at the library, etc. in order to hear another Buckeye fan yell back "I-O!" I've taught my kids well. 

67) I love crafting with my boys (and soon with Chloe too!). We make a lot of crafts throughout the week. I try to do crafts dealing with whatever is going on in the world. For example, this week we did Olympic crafts and Mardi Gras crafts. That way they are learning, while having fun!

68) I have a heated blanket...and I love it. I am a very COLD person. Literally... My hands and feet are always cold.

69) Thrift stores. Enough said. One of my favorite places EVER! I love looking for deals! Once I found a Kathy Van Zeeland (an authentic one!) wallet at our local thrift store, for $2.00. It was an $80.00 wallet! Now that's a deal. 

70) I can't do any cool tricks with my tongue, ears, or nose. It makes me a little sad. I wish I could at least roll my tongue or wiggle my ears. No talent in my face, apparently!? :) 

Stay tuned! We're almost through! Hopefully I've not bored you (is that the right way to say that?)!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I can't drink if the fizz is gone either...I need full carbonation! You also love Panera because of their soup and salad too, or no? I love it.

Rebekah said...

I completely agree with #61! Sometimes it drives Mark crazy, esp. if it's a new 2 liter and I tell him it's flat. Yuck!

Christina said...

I am the same way with carbonated drinks! I don't drink them often - prefer water usually - but they have to be all the way dizzy. I also love soups and salads. And thrift stores, YAY! where do you get your craft ideas?