So, I've decided to do a series of "things about me," in order to share a little bit about myself--- that and I am running out of things to blog about! :) So, I am going to so 10 separate posts, with 10 random facts= 100 facts about me! :) Want to do this too? Feel free! Just let me know if you do, so I can read your facts too! :)
Here we go- counting UP to 100:
1) I have 4 siblings. I talk about them a lot. They are very important to me, and I love them very much! Because 3 of the siblings are younger- I am kind of a momma-hen to them. And sometimes, because I am the way I am, I am momma-hen to the older sib, too! ;)
2) Of those 4, only one is a boy. Poor Trevor.
3) I never wanted children, until I got married. And even then, I didn't want children until I was told I possibly couldn't have any. (heh- we proved them wrong, eh!?)
4) I hate snow. and cold weather.
5) I lived in Illinois (Chicago suburbs) for the first 5 years of my life.
6) I get made fun of, because I have a slight Chicago "accent," mixed with an Ohio "accent." Not sure what it sounds like, but apparently I have it?! (apparently I drag out my vowel sounds and pronounce them "incorrectly"...whatever. psh.)
7) I've lived in Central Ohio for 22 years.
8) I'd love to live in another state, someday.
9) I am a Pittsburgh Steelers Fan!
10) I would live in Pittsburgh... or Philly... or anywhere in PA.
Stay tuned for 11-21, in the coming days... :)