Part: I lost count the last round, and I still haven't caught up....
71) My Birthday is in 2 weeks. The last two years, my Birthday hasn't been the greatest experiences. Two years ago we had a massive snow storm. Last year, was a really bad day and we had to have a "re-do" the following day. This year.... we'll see.....
72) I'm closer to 30 this coming year. I'm no longer a young 20, a mid-20, but alas... a "late" 20. That made me throw-up a little.
73) I've been playing my Wii a lot lately. I'm not usually a video game person (not like when I was a kid! I certainly have played my share of Duck Hunt and Super Mario Brothers). BUT- Andy got me the CSI game...and well... I love it big. I hear I should be getting a Wii Fit (finally!) for my Birthday. But that's just what I've heard. ;)
Why couldn't we shoot the dog? Not fair.
74) My favorite shampoo is Fructis. I love it. It's "mommy's smell." So how could I not love it? Whenever Adam smells it in the store, he says it smells like "mommy." I love that! :)
75) I have naturally wavy hair. It curls if I put the right stuff in it and scrunch it all up. I usually straighten it, though. I love my straightener.
76) My hair is black (or dark brown). I color it lighter. I just don't like the black. Too dark. (sorry, mom!)
77) I've been stuck in the house for a week. The kids have all been sick. I've been sick. We had a large snowstorm. It's been the pits.I really am starting to go stir crazy.
78) When Andy and I were first married, I told him if we were to have kids, that I wanted to have them all before the age of 30. Thankfully, with the arrival of Chloe, we met that goal. No more kiddos for us.
So stop asking.
Look at how
ROTTEN cute they are! :)
79) I am a Pittsburgh STEELERS fan.Which I hear is wrong, since my dad's side of the family (including my dad) loves the BROWNS (booo).
80) I don't watch sports, really. I will watch the Steelers. I watched the CAVS, but only when Ashley was home (and she made me). And we sometimes will watch the Buckeye games. But I am content with hearing the scores and going on with life.