1) I got a haircut cut this week! woo! What do you think?
2) I also bought this eyeshadow that is supposed to enhance your eye color- so I bought the one for green eyes- I'm not seeing the difference.
3) Went to a kick butt concert with my sisters on Sunday... I felt 16 again. woo! haha.
4) Started the breast feeding weening process, this week. I know, I know.... he's only 2 months old. This was actually a suggestion from the pediatrician's office, because of various issues. I'm very sad because I love doing it and I love the time with Matthew alone. Wish me luck.
5) Started classes. :( The workload is HUGE and I feel like I'm too old. haha. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things. Having 3 months off kind of threw off my groove.
6) Adam received some very nice gifts from a friend of ours. Take a look at the video below, to see his new easel!
7) Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.... (seemed fitting here)
8) Amy is home! yay! The weekend is going to be packed full of funness (not a word, but that's ok!)
9) No farmer's market tomorrow ;(
10) Happy weekend, all!
This kind of silliness gets me through the day.