1) Make sure to write down all doctor appointments, the moment they are made. (oops!)
2) It's ok to have popcorn for breakfast once in awhile...or lunch....or dinner....
3) Go to a parent's house at least once a week for dinner, because they always cook your favorite foods. (Thanks daddy, for the roasted potatoes and all of the other goodies you made!! yum-o!!) And it does help a tad, to have a chef for a daddy!
4) Explosive poopy diapers at the library are not fun. Thanks Matthew.
5) Baby Bjorne is the best invention EVER! I have two hands again!
6) It's ok to relax and read a book while the babies are sleeping. (I just got the sequel to Pride and Prejudice, called Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife, and it's really really good!)
7) 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... is Adam's new favorite thing to say
8) 2 more weeks before classes start :(
9) one more month until Andy graduates (again...lol)!! Yay! Big party in the works, people.
and last but not least
10) Taking a shower with a 2 year old watching is quite the experience. sigh.