Friday, September 14, 2007
1) While at Applebees do not lift child over table, for soda will go everywhere.
2) Having Daddy meet us at the store, after work, is a wonderful idea for swifty grocery shopping!
3) Cooler weather = fall is coming!
4) Adam spoiled me when he never cried or reacted to his shots, as an infant. Matthew's head turns as red as a red delicious apple, and he looks as though he's going to explode, when receiving shots. :(
5) My classes have opened and I get to start on my homework. I have so much due by the 24th-27th of this month, I'm not sure when I'll have time to do it all! SIGH.
6) Entering contests online is SO much fun. (i.e. check out Adam's new shirt above!! :) )
7) Yay for playgroup starting back up this week! It was so nice to see all of the mommies and to meet the new mommies! :)
8) I know 6... yes, SIX women who are pregnant and due between Feb and April.... AH!
9) Graduating husband = a lot of $$ being spent. (i.e.- graduation present $1,700, invites for party $10.00, Money set aside to spend on party food and decorations $100.00-$200.00...... Debt accumulated- you don't even want to know!)
10) Farmer's Market update- MUST go tomorrow... have no vegetables..... :(
11) AMY comes home this coming week!!!!! :) We're going to try on Bridesmaid dresses and I get to cook some goodies for her engagement party! yay! :)
And as promised, here's a picture of Matthews big ol' outtie! :) I think it's kind of cute.