1) Adam made it 1.25 hours trick or treating. I truly think he would trick or treat every single day if we let him. haha (See photo of him leaving his first house with his Nonnie)
2) Tomorrow is Adam's last day being one. I don't think I can handle having a two year old :(
3) Matthew is sleeping in his BED right now. Not in his swing or in his bed in the carrier... but in his bed.
4) Finals are OVER and I am SOOOO glad that this trimester has ended.
5) We cut open the pumpkins, tonight. Yea, I know, we are terrible parents for not carving one this year.... oh well. Anyway- we cut open the pumpkins tonight and roasted the seeds. I am in pumpkin seed heaven!
6) I can't wait until voting occurs on Tuesday. If I see one more political commercial, I might puke.
7) It's supposed to FROST tomorrow morning. Oh dear.
8) I've been on my knees more time this week than I can count. God is faithful.
9) I get to paint (with food color of course) a cheesecake red, for Adam's Birthday and then top it with little Dora characters. He requested a cheesecake... what kind of kid requests a cheesecake at 2? Oh right, mine.
10) We (ok, mainly Andy) have painted the dining room and re-arranged the family room.... and Andy has only been done with school 5 days. I think he's bored. I'll gladly let him do my homework.