Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Something Fun....

A friend of mine had this on her page...So, in my style, I am stealing it! :)

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?

1. Produce: - celery
2. Bakery: - Sweet Italian bread
3. Meat: Chicken
4. Frozen: Raspberry Sorbet
5. Dry goods: Pasta of any sort

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. jeans
2. A pretty shirt or my HOH t-shirt? hmmm that's a toss up.
3. a bra (gotta have that.... lol)

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. No
2. Adam
3. Stop
4. That

(hahahah)

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Drink coffee... yum.
2. text messaging (I do this like a high school girl.... but it is EVER SO addicting!!!)
3. Eat at least one piece of candy

Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Taking a shower or bath all alone
2. Drive around with music blasting (oh wait, I do that WITH the kids... oh well, I'd still do it)
3. shopping and trying on clothes without a two year old announcing that "mommy have boobies!"
4. At a coffee shop, sipping coffee... all alone
5. Maybe having a phone conversation without a child hanging off my leg

We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. manatees
2. penguins
3. monkeys

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. grey's anatomy
2. ER
3. Lost
4. Rachel Ray (any of her shows)

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Mocha chip
2. mint chocolate chip
3. Raspberry chocolate chip

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. my green and pink wallet
2. my mint chocolate phone
(yup the phone and wallet match- yes, i did it on purpose!)
3. coupons
4. about 10 tubes of lip gloss (I'm not kidding)
5. my key ring of those stupid grocery store (every store!) "savings cards"

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Public Relations consultant for a music label
2. journalist
3. assistant to a celebrity
4. party planner

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. It doesn't matter what you look like.
2. you are smarter than you think
3. You're going to have a beautiful family, someday... finish college FAST, don't drag it out 7 years! haha.
4. Your best friends now, will still be your best friends when you're 25! Keep them close to your heart. (I love you Jess and Amy! :) )

That was fun! :) Hope you know a little more about me. If you want to do this, too, feel free to! Make sure to tell me if you do it, though, so I can read a little about you, too! :)

4 comments:

Kellan said...

Fun! Gotta see the monkeys and gotta watch LOST - I can't wait for it to come back on. Have a good day.

Kat said...

Oooo. Those were good ones. I haven't heard those questions before. Good answers too. I may have to steal this idea from you now. ;)

Sarah said...

I always have to see the monkeys. hehe. I miss the zoo!!:(

Patriot said...

I like this one! Your five phrases cracked me up!

New giveaway at my site this week!