Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We made it a week!

Matthew is one week and two days old today! We made it! woo hoo. Overall, I think we had a great week. Adam is getting better, as the days go on. Matthew actually SLEEPS at night (I pray this trend continues!). We have WONDERFUL friends taking care of our dinner needs, and I am so grateful for them. (Oh, and we just found out that our friends Katy and Brett are having another baby!!! Congrats to them! :)) I've also had Andy's mom here everyday, just to help me keep my sanity. I am VERY VERY blessed to have her assistance. Anyway- besides being a little tired and still a bit sore, I am alive and well! :)

Stay tuned for tomorrow's Thursday's theme.... I have a few great pics! :) (The theme is DRIP...hmmmm)

Here's Adam, with Bean, after the drama occurred. This was one of Adam's bad days... He wasn't very nice to Bean, this day, but I think she still loves him... look at her cute little grin! :)

2 comments:

Blueberry said...

HA! she is totally checking him out!!!!!!
bwah ha haha!
maybe i should have a talk with her... ;)

Laura McIntyre said...

The first few weeks are the hardest and it sounds like you all adjusting really well. I love the picture of the two friends - so cute